Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Land Before WoW 3.3.3 Repack

Hello everyone if your here you are in the right thread because in here I am releasing my new Land Before WoW funserver for patch 3.3.3!!! It's my Second Server Release so please be nice and enjoy I know I wont let you guys down

Contents-
Patch 3.3.3
A work tier system
PvP system with announce
New Player Announce
Level Goal Announce
Teleporter Npc
Custom Mall
Custom leveling area 1-100
Custom Ranks
Many Bonus Scripts and npc's
mysql/navicat/wampp/websites
A custom website < made by me :)

Admin Account info for the site is Admin wow123
A really cool installer I made =p
custom icons and shortcuts for logon.exe and world.exe
map extractor
vmap extractor
dbc extractor
^
optional
*you don't have to extract anything*

Website Preview-
Land Before WoW

My Video Preview



Downloads- with slow installer but contains extra features
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjmkdgmmlkz
Downloads- without the slow installer minus- extra features
http://www.mediafire.com/?enmnyzynjnz
Password (if asked)
projectanthrax
Enjoy Guys its all for you! ^^ and please the least you can do is say thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by: BlogSpot