Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anarchy Ver. 0.0.1 (Mangos)

Supports 3.3.0a

Details about this pack:

  • Mangos Rev. 9290
  • YTDB 0.10.9 Rev. 531
  • ScriptDev2 Rev. 1556
  • Acid Rev. 302
  • RuDB Rev. 34.8
  • Maps and DBCs preinstalled

I haven't fully tested each scenario but I have come across a few bugs. Every repack has them and I will work them out as I get to them. Like I said this is my first ever repack.

I will try to offer as much support as I can but I'm still learning too so bare with me.

Filebeam:
Server Part 1
Server Part 2
Vmap Extractor

Download Server Part 1 and Server Part 2 to the same directory and extract to C:\.

Mediafire:
Anarchy Repack 0.0.1
Vmap Extractor

TeleNPC:
TeleNPC

Extract. Place mangosscript.dll in Anarchy World folder. Run telenpc.sql on mangos database.

To call npc in-game:
Code:
.npc add 90002
Webpack (as promised):
Apache
Website pack

To install the website, first extract Apache to C:\Server\ and then extract mangosweb.rar to desktop or somewhere you won't forget and then open it. Move the contents inside of mangosweb to your htdocs folder and then follow the INSTALL.txt file located inside. There is also an armory you can add, but I got to lazy to add it and upload it. There is another installation text for the armory svn download and install inside of the folder.

DB Login:
username: root
pass: mangos

Screenshots:














Credits to:
Mangos
YTDB
ScriptDev2
TRM
coldfiree

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by: BlogSpot